Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2016 edition

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2016 edition

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Starting a new thread to talk about future stories I'll be writing in the year 2016. Hard to believe, but this is my 15th year writing giantess stories. To think it all started with a very inaccurately titled story (Mile-High Dream; you would think it involves someone growing to a mile high but instead it's merely about Saria shrinking Link) just to save VGGTS1 from shutting down. :D

Alas, time is winding down though for my days as a storywriter. You can kinda tell from my last couple of stories, especially Love o' War 4, that I just don't have the same passion for writing as I did 10+ years ago. Being busy with my job, running the websites and some other interests, it's time for me to kinda step aside and let other writers carry the torch.

No, I'm not going to stop writing entirely, and NO, THIS DOESN'T MEAN VGGTS WORLD (or A&C GTS World) IS SHUTTING DOWN. Far from that. You'll just see far fewer stories from me with probably a lot of time in between those stories simultaneously. That said, here's what you can look forward to (in no particular order):

- Some teasers are already on VGGTS World. I'm waiting for Chapter 4 of Teachers Peepers! (Senran Kagura) from co-writer Luminar, and then I'll write the final chapter of that story. We're also still gonna tag team on the other Senran Kagura story at the site, Bursting Boob Power. Since we're both big fans of the series, it's not out of the question for us to write more Senran Kagura stories beyond those two. Meanwhile, I'll still be writing solo the Princess Apple stories Apple's Grand Tour 3: Smashing Tour and Far From Hugo as well.

- I got another Pokemon story on the horizon, Mega Candy Taste Test, the teaser I put up last night with this week's VGGTS World update. You may recall this was originally going to be a prologue story for Love o' War 4, but that became unnecessary after Skull13 made it to my deadline. As I tweeted yesterday, Nodqfan will be co-writing this story after the wonderful job he did with Revenge Rampage.

- I've got a Banjo-Kazooie story in mind, based on a drawing from Final7Darkness during Obscure VGGTS Month. This story takes place during Game Over for B-K as Gruntilda has successfully stolen Tooty's beauty. Game Over Gruntilda decides she doesn't want to stop there, convincing an infatuated Mumbo Jumbo to make her grow in size. MJ does just that, enlarging Grunty to hundreds of feet tall and crushing Banjo's house, chasing him, Kazooie, Bottles, and the mutated Tooty out of Spiral Mountain. The giant Gruntilda then goes from place to place such as Treasure Trove Cove and Bubble Gloop Swamp, stomping around and berating those that gave up Jiggies to Banjo. This story is available for co-writing.

- Finally, how about an Animal Crossing story? Not much to share right now, but somehow the Villager/Mayor shrinks to tiny size just after finally returning to the New Leaf town he suddenly left behind. The mayor of course has to dodge a sudden influx of female animal residents from accidentally stepping on him. He eventually makes it to the Mayor's office... only to find a very stressed out Isabelle running things. The mayor can only gulp nervously as he hears Isabelle say 'I'm going to squish that Mayor like a bug if I ever see his rotten face again...' This story is available for co-writing.

So there you go. Probably all the stories I'll write in 2016 unless I think of something else (and something I'm extremely excited about too). Whether or not I'll be writing in 2017... we'll just have to wait and see.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2016 edition

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Teehee, sounds like a good lineup of stories, big brother! Congratulations also on 15 years of writing stories! Even though you are winding your storywriting side down, you'll forever be an inspiration when it comes to my own storywriting. ^_____^
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Postby Nodqfan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Looks like some solid stories coming from you Cubed. I will try to do my best with Mega Candy Taste Test, while I am sad that you will not be writing as much as you used to I wish you well in your future endeavors, you'll probably disagree with me on this comparison but to me you are like Jeff Gordon, a guy who went out on top rather than with a whimper.
Nodqfan

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Nodqfan wrote:Looks like some solid stories coming from you Cubed. I will try to do my best with Mega Candy Taste Test, while I am sad that you will not be writing as much as you used to I wish you well in your future endeavors, you'll probably disagree with me on this comparison but to me you are like Jeff Gordon, a guy who went out on top rather than with a whimper.

LOL... fair enough. I won't argue with that comparison. :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby cubedcinder » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:06 pm

So now that Far From Hugo is done, what's next? Here are the teasers for my next two solo stories (while I wait on Luminar for Bursting Boob Power and Dreamy306 for Robobot Rumble), with the Gruntilda story being next:

Grunty's the Beautiest of Them All... Now She Grows Big and Tall
Banjo-Kazooie
Rated E
- Inspired by a drawing from Final7Darkness. Banjo and Kazooie are left bruised and battered, clearing the way for Gruntilda to steal Tooty's beauty and become the beautiest in all the world. Of course, Gruntilda feels it's not enough as now she wants the power to rule over as much of the world as she pleases. Mumbo Jumbo, pledging his eternal loyalty to the witch, offers up the perfect solution. With the help of as many Glowbos as he can fish out of his hut, MJ uses his Enlarge spell to make Gruntilda grow, and grow, and grow, and grow. The beautiful witch now stands 350 feet tall, immediately testing her power on Banjo's home with Banjo, Kazooie, Tooty, and Bottles all barely able to escape. Saving them for another time, Gruntilda walks around the land, visiting places like Mumbo's Mountain, Treasure Trove Cove, and many others (including the Isle o' Hags), showing the world not only who is the most beautiful, but also who is large and in charge...

V-GTS
Street Fighter
Rated T
- A collection of short and somewhat silly giantess-related stories starring the playable ladies of Street Fighter 5. Chun-Li sees herself being drawn by her daughter as the biggest police officer in all of China, doing all sorts of acts such as stopping cars from exceeding the speed limit to literally catching bank robbers. Cammy has a nightmare where the Dolls are tiny and could prove to be too much for her, like Christy and the Gwendy dolls in Small Soldiers. Sakura tries to survive in the city as a 300-foot-tall Karin Kanzuki (in her short black dress no less) hunts her down like a cat chasing a mouse. Rainbow Mika and Yamato Nadeshiko both grow big (with Zangief cheering Mika on from her shoulder) and take on city buildings and law enforcement like they're all wrestling opponents. Laura also grows big and gets almost all her home country of Brazil looking at her super short shorts and tight green shirt. At the Kanzuki residence, Ibuki uses a charm to shrink Birdie and others... wanting to test their strength and endurance. Finally, we have Juri relaxing at the beach with shrunken fighters (some smaller than others) giving her a full body massage.

Feel free to comment as always. :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Return to VGGTS4