Giantess Marin?

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Giantess Marin?

Postby Skull13 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:49 pm

I've seen a lot of GTS content from The Legend Of Zelda games for nearly all the important female characters...except for one. Marin from The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening is absent. I've seen no GTS content of this character, and with the way she looks in Hyrule Warriors (Legends), it's surprising that no one has given her the GTS treatment. What gives? Is she too cute to be messed with, or is it just a coincidence?

Hopefully, me mentioning this will get something going.
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!
Skull13

Re: Giantess Marin?

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:00 pm

I vaguely remember having seen such a pic on the site that featured Marin as a giantess, which has since been taken down from the site it seems. I believe it was drawn by a artist under the name powor(who had changed his username since, as seen by the "name_change" text below each thumbnail where the author's name used to be). I don't know if the user is still on deviantart. Suppose not, because I haven't been able to find his account again.

Besides, I agree. Marin should deserve more GTS treatment. I suppose there's always an underlying reason as to why many artists don't bother with drawing certain female characters as giantesses. The same thing can be said about for example, Minnie Mouse from disney. I have seen a couple of GTS Minnie pics online(on both dA and furaffinity), but so far I've been the only one to keep making GTS drawings of her(still having trouble getting the shape of her head right from time to time though, as my style often tend to be inconsistent throughout all my drawings). There's many more video game/cartoon girls out there that hasn't yet seen any attention when it comes to GTS content, and I suppose there's other people who also thinks the same way.

I'm not very good at drawing human characters(especially anime/manga-style), so I don't think I will try to draw Marin. However, I hope that whoever sees this topic maybe would take it into consideration. The sites surely is in need of more Marin GTS pics.
LucybonesSquirrel

Return to VGGTS4