Story Format

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Story Format

Postby Ultrasound 4172 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Hey I was wondering whether or not anyone on this format would be interested in writing a story about Princess Toadstool(Princess Peach)from the old cartoon series Super Mario Bros Super Show as a giantess perhaps King Koopa(Bowser) has created some type of growth machine or formula that he plans to use to conquer a part of the Mushroom Kingdom originally intended for one of his minions like a Goomba,Koopa Troopa or Mouser or even Koopa himself only the princess gets exposed to it and grows to gigantic size about 50 feet causing her to accidentally damage parts of the fictional city they're in as well as a increased appetite and the Marios and Toad have to find a way to shrink her back to normal and the story is titled 'Attack Of The Fifty-Foot Princess' send me a reply at my username
Ultrasound 4172

Re: Story Format

Postby cubedcinder » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:51 pm

I'll write it. :)

Attack of the 50 Foot Princess Toadstool
[Rated E for Everyone]
(Cubed Cinder; idea by Ultrasound 4172)
Approx. pages: Unknown - story coming soon
- Based on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. The Mario Brothers and Toad have arrived in the City of Cities, where King Koopa is last known to have taken Princess Toadstool. While our heroes search for the princess and King Koopa gloats over having her once again in an abandoned warehouse, Mouser wheels out his Super Duper Supersizer Machine. Koopa's hope is to use the machine to become giant and crush our heroes flatter than pizza pancakes. However, the two villains goof up once again. When the machine is activated, they don't realize it's being aimed at the princess, and the energy waves strike her instead. The villains escape as Princess Toadstool outgrows the warehouse and enlarges to 50 feet tall. The princess not only walks around the city to find her friends, but to find piles and piles of food considering she hasn't eaten in several hours...
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Return to VGGTS4