VGGTS World site update discussion

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 am

All update notices for VGGTS World will go here, just like on my Twitter feed. Use this thread to discuss anything you want (bug reports, comments on pictures/stories, etc.) on each week's update to VGGTS World.

VGGTS World Update: October 26, 2013
http://vggts.macrosonic.org/

Pictures:
- Final Fantasy: 2 from Poposan
- Legend of Zelda: 1 from Arias87
- Pokemon: 1 from Sanone, 1 from reimutoadin, 1 from Trayx (better late than never), 1 from Poposan
- Project Diva: 1 from Poposan
- Cave Story (other): 1 from Twilight Prince

Stories:
- Updated: Sakura Grows (ProtoMan1997)
- New teasers: Great Big Splash (Cubed), Following Footsteps 2: Girlzillas (Cubed), Opposing Genies (Cubed)

Where?:
- GameCube Action Replay codes updated: Added Mario Party 4 codes from ZatchHunter to allow infinite use of mushrooms (both Mega and Mini) as well as 'infinite' movement.
- Sighting updated: Super Mario 3D World (added trailer with Mega Peach; sent in by multiple contributors)
Last edited by Link on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: LATE ADD: 'Sakura Grows' updated
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Greyman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 am

Ah yes, Super Mario 3D World remains my only motivation for snagging a Wii U in the foreseeable future, now even more so.

Which is more than I can say for PS4 and Xbox One at this point.
Greyman
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 pm

VGGTS World Update: November 2, 2013
http://vggts.macrosonic.org/

Pictures:
- Darkstalkers: 1 from Poposan
- Final Fantasy: 1 from Micherond
- Pokemon: 2 from Fez, 1 from joeraiden
- Super Mario: 1 from Final7Darkness
- Princess Apple: 1 from Final7Darkness

Stories:
- Finished: Sakura Grows (ProtoMan1997)
- New teaser: Smile for the Giantess (ProtoMan1997)
- Looking Back added: Icy Invasion (Cubed)

Links:
- deviantART: joanhonekawa
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Hclegend » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 am

Okay, I'll admit. I have a bias for Protoman1997 now. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was one of the best fanfics I have ever read, GTS or not. It felt like I was reading "Giantess Roll" again. So, I'm really looking forward to more hilarious stories! :3
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Gu Goomba » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Hclegend wrote:Okay, I'll admit. I have a bias for Protoman1997 now. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was one of the best fanfics I have ever read, GTS or not. It felt like I was reading "Giantess Roll" again. So, I'm really looking forward to more hilarious stories! :3


Well, I'm a bit on a "less than average" type of mood toward Protoman1997. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was a bit...crazy, in my opinion, so it got a barely passing grade for me, but "The 30 Foot Honey Woman" and "Sakura Grows" was what I think were rushed, and it shows. Maybe it was due to their completely abrupt endings, or maybe it was something else, but I didn't like those stories at all.

Of course, I'm not really use to the "script format", and I think it's just really lazy when authors use it, so I try to avoid using it in my stories when possible.
User avatar
Gu Goomba
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 am

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Hclegend » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Gu Goomba wrote:
Hclegend wrote:Okay, I'll admit. I have a bias for Protoman1997 now. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was one of the best fanfics I have ever read, GTS or not. It felt like I was reading "Giantess Roll" again. So, I'm really looking forward to more hilarious stories! :3


Well, I'm a bit on a "less than average" type of mood toward Protoman1997. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was a bit...crazy, in my opinion, so it got a barely passing grade for me, but "The 30 Foot Honey Woman" and "Sakura Grows" was what I think were rushed, and it shows. Maybe it was due to their completely abrupt endings, or maybe it was something else, but I didn't like those stories at all.

Of course, I'm not really use to the "script format", and I think it's just really lazy when authors use it, so I try to avoid using it in my stories when possible.


Now that you said the, it's kinda ruined it for me. I still love "Rolls BIG Vacation" for being out of the norm, but the others... Are bad compared to it. I hope that he goes back to zany stories, because if you have at least one person supporting your work, it's worth it.
Also, QUOTECEPTIOM! Had to do it once :P
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Gu Goomba » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Hclegend wrote:
Gu Goomba wrote:
Hclegend wrote:Okay, I'll admit. I have a bias for Protoman1997 now. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was one of the best fanfics I have ever read, GTS or not. It felt like I was reading "Giantess Roll" again. So, I'm really looking forward to more hilarious stories! :3


Well, I'm a bit on a "less than average" type of mood toward Protoman1997. "Rolls BIG Vacation" was a bit...crazy, in my opinion, so it got a barely passing grade for me, but "The 30 Foot Honey Woman" and "Sakura Grows" was what I think were rushed, and it shows. Maybe it was due to their completely abrupt endings, or maybe it was something else, but I didn't like those stories at all.

Of course, I'm not really use to the "script format", and I think it's just really lazy when authors use it, so I try to avoid using it in my stories when possible.


Now that you said the, it's kinda ruined it for me. I still love "Rolls BIG Vacation" for being out of the norm, but the others... Are bad compared to it. I hope that he goes back to zany stories, because if you have at least one person supporting your work, it's worth it.
Also, QUOTECEPTIOM! Had to do it once :P


I'm sorry if I ruined it for you, it wasn't meant to be offensive. I was just saying Protoman1997's stories look rushed thanks to the usage of the script format and that I can hardly figure out what is going on. "Roll's BIG Vacation" barely got a passing grade because I at least understood what was going on, and that some of the Robot Masters were hilarious to listen to, but even then, it still had some questionable lines:

(Dr. Wily begins to find Roll's signal)

Roll: (Thinking to herself) Dr. Wily's trying to get my singal and control me! Luckly for me, Dr. Wily doesn't know about my special lock out chip Dr. Light gave me, now I'll give him a special surprise for his computer!

(Dr. Wily is confused of why a maze game is on his computer screen)

Dr. Wily: What the? What's this maze thing? Oh well, might as well play it while the signal is still working.

(Dr. Wily nearly has a heart attack as he falls out of his chair in shock when he sees the scary face pop up)

Roll: Heheheh, that'll teach you to reprogram me you old freak!

Dr. Wily: (Shuts off the monitor) Great, not even THAT worked!

(CrashMan reactivates and gets up) Did it work Dr. Wily?

Dr. Wily: No, she got the signal but she hacked into my computer and pranked me with a stupid maze game which a scary face pops up at the end!

CrashMan: Oh you mean the Scary Maze Game?

Dr. Wily: Whatever!
User avatar
Gu Goomba
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 am

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 pm

VGGTS World Update: November 9, 2013
http://vggts.macrosonic.org/

Pictures:
- Kingdom Hearts: 1 from Poposan
- Legend of Zelda: 1 from Final7Darkness
- Mega Man: 1 from Kenj, 3 from ImprobabilityGodess
- Pokemon: 1 from ImprobabilityGodess, 1 from Riadorana
- Sonic the Hedgehog: 1 from ImprobabilityGodess
- Ace Attorney series: 2 from Final7Darkness
- Touhou Project: 1 from Micherond
- BlazBlue: 1 from ImprobabilityGodess
- Wreck-It Ralph: 1 from ImprobabilityGodess
- Donkey Kong 64 (other): 1 from Final7Darkness

Stories:
- Updated: Smile for the Giantess (ProtoMan1997), Lip's Size Attack (Mab and Cubed)
- First chapter: Following Footsteps 2: Girlzillas (Cubed)

Links:
- deviantART: Riadorana
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Hclegend » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 pm

That's quite a lot of pictures, isn't it? I counted 15. Which I think is a new record!
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Hclegend wrote:That's quite a lot of pictures, isn't it? I counted 15. Which I think is a new record!


Nah, there were weeks in the past where as many as 30-35 pics went up. :D
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:07 pm

VGGTS World Update: November 16, 2013
http://vggts.macrosonic.org/

Pictures:
- Final Fantasy: 1 from Micherond, 1 from poposan
- Legend of Zelda: 1 from Jora-Bora, 4 from cethehedge, 1 from Virus-20
- Pokemon: 1 from joeraiden
- Super Mario: 1 from Arias87
- Tekken: 1 from Micherond
- Rumble Roses: 1 from Micherond
- Shantae: 1 from Final7Darkness
- MULTIPLE: 1 from Micherond

Stories:
- Updated: Smile for the Giantess (ProtoMan1997)

Where?:
- Sighting updated: Super Mario 3D World (added solo Mega Peach video on YouTube, plus Mega Rosalina screencaps)
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Hclegend » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 pm

So, you found out about Mega Peach/Rosalina then? :P
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Hclegend wrote:So, you found out about Mega Peach/Rosalina then? :P


BlazingBarrager pointed me to the Mega Peach video. Mega Rosalina I saw first-hand thanks to this past week's Nintendo Direct (of course, guys like BlazingBarrager and ZatchHunter checked to make sure I noticed!).
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby Hclegend » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:44 am

I was going to point it out Kappa
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: VGGTS World site update discussion

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:18 pm

VGGTS World Update: November 23, 2013
http://vggts.macrosonic.org/

Pictures:
- Legend of Zelda: 1 from Arias87
- Super Mario: 1 from Final7Darkness
- Ace Attorney series: 1 from Final7Darkness
- iDOLM@STER: 1 from Micherond
- Shantae: 1 from Final7Darkness

Stories:
- Updated: Smile for the Giantess (ProtoMan1997)
User avatar
cubedcinder
Site Admin
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am
Location: Ultratech

Next

Return to VGGTS4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron