Sonic GTS Thread

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Sonic GTS Thread

Postby germanname » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 am

Since I frequent here with a lot of Sonic GTS drawings, I figured I'd start a thread where anyone can post their Sonic GTS drawings - that is of course if the mods don't mind such a thing.

Probably an interesting time to start this thread because 23 years ago today, on June 23, 1991, the first game in the Sonic franchise is released for the SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive in the U.S and Europe. It would later be released in Japan on July 26 for the Mega Drive, but how about something more mega than the Mega Drive? In fact, someone who's birthday also falls on the 23rd - of September that is?
Attachments
June23AnniversaryOfSonic.jpg
Happy 23, Sonic The Hedgehog!
germanname

Re: Sonic GTS Thread

Postby germanname » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Recently, this idea popped into my mind - an idea that would prove how Rouge really does indeed care for Amy.

The idea was simply drawing a giant-sized Rouge petting Amy, who knows she can happily look up to her new friend in more ways than one.

The title of this drawing is "A Giantess to Look Up To."
Attachments
GTSRougeAndAmy.jpg
A Giantess to Look Up To
germanname

Postby germanname » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 am

I had to watch the premiere of Sonic Boom online because I have Dish and because of Dish having a dispute with Turner, I was able to watch it on TV. My aunt taped it for me.

Anyway, I just saw a promo with Amy wearing another gorgeous dress, and I had to draw her in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAcgiZXFPXA

While drawing, I figured, "Why not make her a giantess as well?"
Attachments
AmyBoomDressGTS.jpg
Amy's Got a Brand New Dress
germanname

Postby germanname » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:06 pm

I completely forgot to upload this one. It's Amy in an outfit I designed that's based off of the White Star Line's ill-fated Royal Mail Steamer Titanic.

The title of the drawing is "A Titanic Hedgehog."
Attachments
TitanicAmy.jpg
A Titanic Hedgehog
germanname

Postby germanname » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:05 am

It's been a bit since I posted something here, but I did a drawing of Amy for Independence Day, which was back on Saturday (I completed this on June 14th for Flag Day). I have drawn her in dresses styled like the American flag before, but I decided to style this dress after the flag known as the Serapis flag or the John Paul Jones flag. The reason for this is that the Serapis is one of the few American flags to sport blue stripes.
Attachments
cSerapisAmy.jpg
germanname

Postby germanname » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:22 pm

When I first saw Zooey from Sonic Boom earlier today, I knew I had to draw her. Then the idea of her being a giantess popped into my mind. Here she is.
Attachments
GTSZooey.jpg
Giantess Zooey
germanname

Postby germanname » Sun May 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Another drawing to honor Cosmo. Friday was 10 years to the day that she was lost. I never thought there would be someone to even help fill in the void Cosmo left behind, let alone within a decade, but I'm glad to know Zooey helped.
Attachments
__CosmoZooey.jpg
Cosmo and Zooey with Tails and Billy
germanname

Return to VGGTS4