Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Snapshots

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

This Is To All My Fellow amiibo Collectors!

Postby Skull13 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:14 am

I already shared this to cubedcinder. So, I've decided to post this link here, too.

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/

For those having a hard time finding certain figurines, this is a good place to get information about all things amiibo.

Bowser, Toon Link, & Shiek got released earlier than expected, the Toys 'R' Us exclusive, Lucario, gets released today, and the Target exclusive, Rosalina & Luma, get released in two days. For those wanting to get her before everyone else, I hope you're ready. I know I am.

Here's the complete list of Wave 3 release dates (NOTE: This is not finalized.).

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/release-dates/
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!
Skull13

*yawns* I Needed That Nap. I Was Way Too Hyper.

Postby Skull13 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I wish I could take back what I just did and wish it was just a dream, but I can't. I could continue feeling guilty, but then it occurred to me. A realization, if you will. When I launched this thread, I stated something that made perfect sense.

Regardless of how many snapshots are posted here, cubedcinder has the last word on what gets posted on his website. In other words, he chooses what stays and goes onto VGGTS World. Now I can't speak for cubedcinder, but I'm guessing he must've felt obliged to post nearly every single snapshot onto his website, and I guess that this ignorance between myself and him through certain moments of this caused friction. Me posting too many snapshots, and him feeling obliged to convert every one onto his website.

But him making his recent new rule didn't change much. As I said in the beginning, he looks through the thread, he chooses which ones he likes, and he decides which ones are worth for VGGTS World, regardless of how many are here or his recent statement.

Do I regret posting a huge amount of snapshots? Absolutely not! Or rather, not anymore! In fact, if I had 1,000 snapshots to post at once, I'd do it. I enjoy it, and I won't stop. I encourage others to do the same thing as well, regardless of it being done already or not. Just as long as they follow the rules of the thread, and that they know that cubedcinder has the last word on what stays, what goes, and what isn't allowed.
Split Personality
Skull13

Re: Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Snapshots

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:29 pm

A couple shots that I took a few minutes ago:

BTW, I do take requests. If anyone has a specific kind of shot they'd like to see, I'll do my best to make it happen.

HNI_0015.JPG
You've been having too much giant fun, Rosalina!

HNI_0016.JPG
There's only room for one galactic bounty hunter.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

I'm Happy!

Postby Skull13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:31 pm

cubedcinder wrote:A couple shots that I took a few minutes ago:

BTW, I do take requests. If anyone has a specific kind of shot they'd like to see, I'll do my best to make it happen.

Taking a small stab at me, huh? I'll remember this.

2015-02-01 13.44.30.jpg
My amiibo Collection! Luma's Happy That Mama Is Part Of It!

Anyway, I thought I'd share my amiibo collection right now (Mario, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, & Little Mac.). As I'm sure you all have already guessed, Rosalina & Luma is my latest amiibo figurine. Soon, Sonic & King Dedede will be added, and I'll be done with Wave 3 (No, I don't intend to collect every Smash amiibo figurine.). Then it's onto Wave 4 (Wario, Charizard, & Pac-Man!)!

I know that this thread is meant for in-game GTS snapshots, but I don't mind us sharing snapshots of our amiibo figurines, either. I'm sure we can have fun with it, too.
Split Personality
Skull13

Re: I'm Happy!

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Skull13 wrote:
cubedcinder wrote:A couple shots that I took a few minutes ago:

Taking a small stab at me, huh? I'll remember this.

Couldn't resist. :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

I'll Bet...

Postby Skull13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:11 pm

cubedcinder wrote:Couldn't resist. :D

I'll bet. Now, I've got a few snapshots from the amiibo!

HNI_0023.JPG
Donkey Kong Curious!

HNI_0024.JPG
Giant Rosalina Strikes!

I don't know if I'll have any more to show today, as I'll be focused on Super Bowl XLIX in about an hour. But I'm far from finished with showing off Rosalina! :twisted: :lol:

Speaking of which, getting her was crazy. I woke up much sooner than I expected (around 1:00 AM), and out of fear that I might oversleep, I stayed awake. It ultimately paid off. She's now part of my collection, and now I can enjoy the Super Bowl in peace...assuming that my lack of sleep doesn't affect me enjoying the game. Yipe...

By the way, in response to cubedcinder, I suggest he read the titles in the last page again. :D :lol:
Split Personality
Skull13

Re: I'll Bet...

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Skull13 wrote:
cubedcinder wrote:Couldn't resist. :D

I'll bet. Now, I've got a few snapshots from the amiibo!

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

I don't know if I'll have any more to show today, as I'll be focused on Super Bowl XLIX in about an hour. But I'm far from finished with showing off Rosalina! :twisted: :lol:

Speaking of which, getting her was crazy. I woke up much sooner than I expected (around 1:00 AM), and out of fear that I might oversleep, I stayed awake. It ultimately paid off. She's now part of my collection, and now I can enjoy the Super Bowl in peace...assuming that my lack of sleep doesn't affect me enjoying the game. Yipe...

By the way, in response to cubedcinder, I suggest he read the titles in the last page again. :D :lol:

I didn't find those titles very funny, honestly. In fact, I don't think you understand the very hard work that I do in regards to VGGTS World, instead taking everything for granted like it's the greatest thing ever invented on the Internet. I pour a lot of time and energy into making my sites the way they are. I've made sacrifices both on and off the computer to get as many people as possible to like the work I've done.

On a day I've been thanked for being alive for 32 years and being a part of the GTS community for nearly 15 of those years now, your little humorous jab at me was anything but, in my opinion.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Oops...

Postby Skull13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 pm

cubedcinder wrote:I didn't find those titles very funny, honestly. In fact, I don't think you understand the very hard work that I do in regards to VGGTS World, instead taking everything for granted like it's the greatest thing ever invented on the Internet. I pour a lot of time and energy into making my sites the way they are. I've made sacrifices both on and off the computer to get as many people as possible to like the work I've done.

On a day I've been thanked for being alive for 32 years and being a part of the GTS community for nearly 15 of those years now, your little humorous jab at me was anything but, in my opinion.

Oops... I didn't think I'd be hitting below the belt there... Sorry... :(

By the way, is there a reason that I'm unable to edit or delete earlier posts now?
Split Personality
Skull13

Re: Oops...

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Skull13 wrote:
cubedcinder wrote:I didn't find those titles very funny, honestly. In fact, I don't think you understand the very hard work that I do in regards to VGGTS World, instead taking everything for granted like it's the greatest thing ever invented on the Internet. I pour a lot of time and energy into making my sites the way they are. I've made sacrifices both on and off the computer to get as many people as possible to like the work I've done.

Oops... I didn't think I'd be hitting below the belt there... Sorry... :(

By the way, is there a reason that I'm unable to edit or delete earlier posts now?

There's now a 3 minute waiting period between editing posts... since you were going kinda crazy with that edit button the last few posts.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Understood.

Postby Skull13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:56 pm

cubedcinder wrote:There's now a 3 minute waiting period between editing posts... since you were going kinda crazy with that edit button the last few posts.

Understood.
Split Personality
Skull13

More Time For Smash Snapshots!

Postby Skull13 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 am

Well, now that football season is over, I've got more time to do more things. Right now, I can't say what, but here are a few more snapshots.

HNI_0025.JPG
Giant Stomp!

HNI_0026.JPG
Giant Flip!

HNI_0027.JPG
Giant Kick!
Split Personality
Skull13

Re: Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Snapshots

Postby cubedcinder » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:08 pm

I took these three shots minutes after blowing off some steam tonight in the online mode.

HNI_0019.JPG
Smashville citizens: What is that!?

HNI_0020.JPG
It's Giant Zelda! Run for your lives!

HNI_0021.JPG
Do you need help with the ghosts, Pac-Man?
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Five More Shots!

Postby Skull13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:17 am

These happened while my amiibo were fighting.

HNI_0028.JPG
Mario On Giant Rosalina's Lap!

HNI_0029.JPG
Mario & Little Mac Coming Towards Giant Rosalina!

HNI_0030.JPG
Donkey Kong Hiding Behind Giant Rosalina!

HNI_0031.JPG
Mario: "What's-a Going On-a Here?"

HNI_0032.JPG
Giant Rosalina Assisting Mario!
Split Personality
Skull13

More To Come!

Postby Skull13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

I decided to have Rosalina & Luma face seven other clones. I managed to get three snapshots. But first, Ashley & Little Mac.

HNI_0033.JPG
Ashley & Little Mac!

HNI_0034.JPG
Rosalina Rally (Part 1)

HNI_0035.JPG
Rosalina Rally (Part 2)

HNI_0036.JPG
Rosalina Rally (Part 3)
Split Personality
Skull13

Been A While.

Postby Skull13 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:55 am

It's been a while since I've posted anything. But that doesn't mean that I don't have any snapshots taken since then.

This was from the website. I thought I'd post it here. I've got more to come in due time.

My 3DS snapshots may have to be submitted differently, since I now own a New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's quite a pain to take the SD card from that thing. So, I'm thinking of using another method of submitting them. I'll have to see if it works, though...
Split Personality
Skull13

PreviousNext

Return to VGGTS4