Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Snapshots

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Re: Been A While.

Postby cubedcinder » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Skull13 wrote:It's been a while since I've posted anything. But that doesn't mean that I don't have any snapshots taken since then.

This was from the website. I thought I'd post it here. I've got more to come in due time.

My 3DS snapshots may have to be submitted differently, since I now own a New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's quite a pain to take the SD card from that thing. So, I'm thinking of using another method of submitting them. I'll have to see if it works, though...

This may be that other method you're talking about, but take a look at this if you haven't already:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com ... s-xl-and-a
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Didn't Know About This, But Thanks.

Postby Skull13 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:05 am

cubedcinder wrote:
Skull13 wrote:It's been a while since I've posted anything. But that doesn't mean that I don't have any snapshots taken since then.

This was from the website. I thought I'd post it here. I've got more to come in due time.

My 3DS snapshots may have to be submitted differently, since I now own a New Nintendo 3DS XL. It's quite a pain to take the SD card from that thing. So, I'm thinking of using another method of submitting them. I'll have to see if it works, though...

This may be that other method you're talking about, but take a look at this if you haven't already:

Actually, I was thinking of using Miiverse to send images, as there are several that I caught only through using that, but this is interesting.
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!
Skull13

Re: Didn't Know About This, But Thanks.

Postby ZatchHunter » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:21 am

Skull13 wrote:
cubedcinder wrote:

Actually, I was thinking of using Miiverse to send images, as there are several that I caught only through using that, but this is interesting.

It's been a long time since I've posted a comment too. By the way, have you already met an user called "TheRealMegaBustr" in both Miiverse and deviantART?
On dA he only submits Melee and Brawl screenshots, but on Miiverse, he does submit several giantess Smash 4 screenshots:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/TheRealMegabustr
Several are from Peach, but Rosalina is also there in several of the G pages (G means, for example, G82, G100, G15, etc.)
ZatchHunter

Re: Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Snapshots

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:14 am

I have not seen that person's gallery before... very nice! :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby cubedcinder » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 pm

*blows dust off* Wow... certainly been a while since this topic saw any action.

Anyway, here are 3 new screencaps for you to enjoy (I'll put them on the site too). The Rosalina one I actually took all the way back in April 2015. I was just too busy/lazy to upload it until now. :lol:

1) Big Rosalina and Villager kinda play hide and seek
Playing hide and seek.jpg

2) Bayonetta: "My my, what adorable little toys for me to kick around."
What lovely little toys.jpg

3) Bayonetta: "You're joking, right, little boxing man? Maybe that cute little chimp will better entertain me!"
You're joking right.jpg
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby Korume » Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 am

I'd like to share some of the attachments that I have right now. I'll be taking some more a bit later on.

Hope you guys like em!

HNI_0066.JPG

HNI_0067.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG

HNI_0064.JPG

HNI_0065.JPG
Korume

Postby cubedcinder » Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Nice! :)
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby Korume » Sun May 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Thanks! I've been having some fun with some mods I've had for a bit. I've managed to mod the mushrooms to have them have a more grand effect, as you can see.
Once a Nep, always a Nep.
Korume

Postby cubedcinder » Mon May 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Korume wrote:Thanks! I've been having some fun with some mods I've had for a bit. I've managed to mod the mushrooms to have them have a more grand effect, as you can see.

Yeah, I just now noticed. If you could, can you say what mods you used and how you got them to work? I personally get as far as being able to run Homebrew Launcher on my Wii U, but after that it gets seriously confusing as the tutorials I find seem to go in different directions.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby Korume » Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 pm

cubedcinder wrote:
Korume wrote:Thanks! I've been having some fun with some mods I've had for a bit. I've managed to mod the mushrooms to have them have a more grand effect, as you can see.

Yeah, I just now noticed. If you could, can you say what mods you used and how you got them to work? I personally get as far as being able to run Homebrew Launcher on my Wii U, but after that it gets seriously confusing as the tutorials I find seem to go in different directions.

In terms of mods that I used, there was a camera mod I found that made it much less restricted than the normal camera. As for the mushrooms and such, I had to do that myself by editing one of the game files to change their effects. The file was the fighter_param_common file. A text file I found detailed what some of the values correlate to, including the mushroom and lightning effects.
Korume

Postby Kirby is cool » Sat May 20, 2017 6:12 am

Korume wrote:
cubedcinder wrote:

In terms of mods that I used, there was a camera mod I found that made it much less restricted than the normal camera. As for the mushrooms and such, I had to do that myself by editing one of the game files to change their effects. The file was the fighter_param_common file. A text file I found detailed what some of the values correlate to, including the mushroom and lightning effects.

I found the camera mod you're talking about but in terms of editing the files to do that I'm not sure of myself. I definitely have been waiting for someone to figure out how to make the mushroom effects bigger for a while and I could definitely start posting videos on YouTube again with a mod like this on my Wii U. I definitely would like to PM you about how all this works, then cubed could possibly post it on the site how to do this. This seems to be the closest we'll get without a mushroom stacker type mod being made.
Kirby is cool

Postby Korume » Sat May 20, 2017 9:05 pm

I'm in the process of making a tutorial for how I did this. I'd like someone to read it over first though. Would you mind assisting me in this regard?
Korume

Postby Kirby is cool » Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Korume wrote:I'm in the process of making a tutorial for how I did this. I'd like someone to read it over first though. Would you mind assisting me in this regard?

Of course I can help with whatever you need. I did a couple of tutorials way back in the day during GCN hacking days so I can definitely be of assistance.
Kirby is cool

Postby darkmx4 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Could you drop a link to the txt file for the fighter param common.bin? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
darkmx4

Postby darkmx4 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

Actually disregard that, I found an excel file with all the proper values link is the following

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1980011823

All I really have to do now is figure out if there is a completely unrestricted camera mod like hacked melee or PM because the current one is not letting me slide off the stage, if not I might have to actually get into figuring out if I can do that myself.

Some pictures showing that it worked.
darkmx4

PreviousNext

Return to VGGTS4