Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2015 edition

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2015 edition

Postby cubedcinder » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Starting a new thread to talk about future stories I'll be writing in the year 2015, my 14th year of writing GTS stories (dang, that long?!). Up next will be Little Lovable Losers: Kanto (see next post), and then Bonnie, We Shrunk Ourselves! for the Pokemon universe. Both teasers are already up at VGGTS World.

Next will be Risky Business, the next Shantae GTS story. Another great idea from Twilight Prince too. I'll work on a teaser when it's time to write this story, but basically this will pick up near the end of Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Risky Boots betrays Shantae by shrinking her and plays GTS for a bit before offering her to the Pirate Master.

Then it's a currently untitled Sonic story, with Zeena from Sonic: Lost World as the GTS. You might remember I tried a story but cancelled it with Zeena as one of the GTS (Crushing Difference of Opinion) along with Marine. This time Marine is totally out of the picture with Zeena as the lone GTS. This story could benefit the most with help from a co-writer.

There's also Girl Power 2, with the teaser for that up on VGGTS World... but I'm still figuring out ideas for this story and don't have a timetable for when I'll get to that.

Other stories I'm considering:
- Skull13 and I probably will be co-writing Love o' War 4. More details on that later.
- A Pokemon story where Professors Ivy, Juniper, Fennel, and Amanita all grow and have some giant fun
- A Pokemon story where Georgia grows big and looks for Iris to get revenge on her for what happened in Iris's Toys
- A Senran Kagura story based on the Hipster DLC in Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (3DS). Hebijo girls grow big and want to rule/flirt with the world and it's up to the Hanzo girls to stop them. Definitely going to write this one.
- A Senran Kagura story where Asuka's grandfather, Hanzo, shrinks for some reason to half an inch tall. Put the M-rated side of your minds to work imagining what the perverted old fool does next. :P
- Apple's Grand Tour 3. This time Princess Apple travels (and sometimes plays hero) to other worlds, such as Hyrule, Corneria, Kanto, and some others.

As always, let me know what you're most excited to read. :D
Last edited by cubedcinder on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Little Lovable Loser is now different story; see next post
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming stories from Cubed Cinder - 2015 edition

Postby cubedcinder » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 pm

After much planning and doing some sleeping on it (and thinking during my lunch break), I felt like Little Lovable Loser: Kanto was gonna be too similar to the first Real Masters story. And so LLL is now the T-rated Real Masters Gaiden: Slave in Johto. Teaser below:

- Picking up where the first Real Masters story left off, Green now finds himself in the hands of a new group of giantesses. They are the female gym leaders of the Johto region, where word got around that Sabrina had shrunken Green down to size. Whitney is the first to toy with the tiny Green, doing things like chasing him all around the room, nearly swallowing him in a bottle of milk, and a couple other things. As the days go by, he gets passed around amongst other elite female trainers (although Bugsy tries repeatedly to get his hands on the bug-sized Green). Jasmine tries her best to be gentle with the tiny Green, but Clair is anything but gentle... going as far as shrinking him even smaller! Even Lorilei and Karen of the Elite Four eventually decide they want to get in on the action. All of this drives Green nearly to the brink of insanity...

This story is still next in line despite this big change. I'll do my best to get the first part up this Saturday.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby Gu Goomba » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:05 am

- I'm really eager for the GTS Bonnie sequel. The first one was really good, so I'm curious about what you're going to write to top it!

- Glad to see your finally going back to finish up the saga that Real Masters 1 was supposed to bring. I'll keep an eye on it, for curiosity reasons.

- Wait, Love o' War 4? I vaguely recall you saying that the series was done after you wrote the third iteration, making it a trilogy of sorts, but it's nice to see it coming back!

- The Iris's Toys sequel sounds pretty nice, since I've started recently rereading it and have quite grown more attached to it than my previous thoughts on it. You think you could add Burgundy back in? She hardly got any screentime in Iris's Toys, and she might actually want revenge on Cilan for not eating him and whatnot. :)

Probably still the only person here still waiting for a Pokemon manga GTS story. RIP Colorful Protection.
Gu Goomba

Postby Nodqfan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Love' o War 4 eh? Sounds interesting I assume it will star Serena with the other girls?
Nodqfan

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am

Nodqfan wrote:Love' o War 4 eh? Sounds interesting I assume it will star Serena with the other girls?

Yep! Misty has learned her lesson now and is friendly towards Ash. Serena's the one that's overreacting this time. :P
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby cubedcinder » Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm

As I tweeted earlier today, I managed to finish Bonnie, We Shrunk Ourselves! this morning. I certainly hope you all enjoy it when it goes up Friday night during the next VGGTS World update.

As I also mentioned then, I'm ready to share a new batch of teasers. Risky Business will be the next story I work on... after that the order has yet to be determined, but as you'll notice, 3 of the 5 stories have co-writers! So it's possible I could work on one story and then another one while I wait for the co-writer named in the teaser below.

Also, the Zeena GTS story is not going to happen from me. Sorry for those of you looking forward to that one. And if you haven't already, don't be shy about making suggestions for GTS scenes in Girl Power 2 (which will now be co-written with Luminar):
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93

So here we go with the new teasers:

Risky Business
(Cubed Cinder; idea by Twilight Prince)
Series: Shantae
Rated E
- Shantae and Risky Boots are both on a pirate ship and on their way to the Pirate Master's grave, one step away from putting the demonic spirit fully at rest and ensuring his curse does not take full effect on Sequin Land. During the journey, Risky Boots has not forgotten about her past struggles with the purple-haired and now fully human girl, especially the times when she had that genie dance to make her big. Risky feels like this is her perfect chance to strike. She takes out a bottle of potion and forces the liquid down Shantae's throat, shrinking the heroine down to three inches tall again! Even as Shantae shouts out in frustration over being betrayed, all Risky Boots cares about is that she's got her rival literally in her hands and it's time for her to be the big girl for a change...

Big Time Professor Fun
(Cubed Cinder and BiggerBetterBarbie)
Series: Pokémon (Animé - Black & White)
Rated E10+
- After having a dream where she's 300 feet tall and having fun in the city, Fennel wakes up and is anxious to share the details with Professor Juniper (as she already has with her younger brainy sister Amanita). When they arrive in Nuvema Town, they see Juniper talking with Professor Ivy, who is visiting from the Orange Islands. As luck would have it, Ivy is in town to demonstrate a new version of the Abnormal Ball, one that enlarges objects instead of shrinks them (much like in the Giant Woman movie). Naturally, some fooling around between Fennel and Amanita causes the ball to go off and capture them, and they eventually reappear 60 times their normal size. As Fennel and Amanita go stomping off towards the nearest city, Ivy and Juniper zap themselves with the ball, enlarging as well. The four giantess professors eventually can't help but have a good time as they look at the many people and vehicles dancing around their feet...

Revenge Rampage
(Cubed Cinder)
*This story is in need of a co-writer and may not be written without one*
Series: Pokémon (Animé - Black & White)
Rated E10+
- Two weeks have passed since Ash and Iris parted ways, with Ash heading off for his next adventure in the Kalos region and Iris continuing her Dragon Master journey in the Johto region. Also in the Johto region, unknown to Iris, is Georgia. Wanting to get revenge for the way she was played with by Iris while shrunken, Georgia sneaks into the Dragon's Den in Blackthorne City in hopes of finding a mystical power. Despite stern warnings from Clair, Georgia steals the power and suddenly finds herself towering over the city at 150 feet tall. A simple chant of 'Iris, where are yooooooooou?' is enough to send Iris into a panic as she does her best to hide from the giantess. At the same exact time, the Hoenn region is dealing with a giant threat of its own, as Burgundy is smashing structures left and right trying to find Cilan and see, I quote, 'how he tastes now.'

Bursting Boob Power
(Cubed Cinder and Luminar)
Series: Senran Kagura
Rated M
- The Hanzo Academy has been trusted for decades with protecting a magic power known as Bursting Boob Power. But today, that power has been stolen by a familiar group of foes. The Crimson Girls, a group of five of Hebijo's most talented and most well endowed (Homura, Yomi, Mirai, Hikage, and Haruka), have managed to break into Hanzo Academy and steal the power. After a little bit of tinkering from Haruka, the five girls use the power to not only increase their breast sizes by one or two cups (the power's normal effect), but also grow 33.3 times bigger than their normal sizes. The five newly crafted giantesses waste no time unleashing their destructive giant bodies onto the city. It's up to Hanzo's famous five (Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyuu, and Hibari) to literally take to the skies with all new flying gear and save the day!

Teachers Peepers!
(Cubed Cinder and Luminar)
Series: Senran Kagura
Rated M
- After having some cups of tea together, Grandpa Hanzo and Master Kiriya are ready to practice a new shinobi skill that, once perfected by the girls, they hope will give them a much needed edge against the Crimson Girls. Kiriya and Hanzo both execute the spell, and to Kiriya's shock, the spell shrinks the two down to half an inch tall. Although Hanzo insists the spell will wear off in 24 hours, the two men watch as their five students (Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyuu, and Hibari) return from shopping. Already Grandpa has nosebleeds from looking up and seeing five of the most beautiful 'goddesses' before his eyes, including his own granddaughter. Kiriya has seen enough, meanwhile, and demands they get the attention of the girls to have them help in removing the spell, but their puny size will ensure the journey will be a long and, ahem... perverted one.

I'll stop there for now. I've got a couple Princess Apple stories in mind (including Apple's Grand Tour 3!), along with another Jessie from Team Rocket GTS story and Love o' War 4 (co-writing with Skull13), but I'll save those for another day.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby cubedcinder » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 pm

How would you like TWO new stories starring my original character, Princess Apple? I already talked about Apple's Grand Tour 3 in another thread... here is the teaser for Far From Hugo:

- This story includes Cubed Cinder's original character, Princess Apple. While checking up on the royal garden, Prince Hugo notices a rather ugly looking weed. When he pulls it out, he is suddenly greeted by the meanest looking Poison Mushroom (we're talking a face that gives the Dark Mushroom a run for its money) he's ever seen. Despite his best efforts, the grotesque mushroom makes contact with the prince and shrinks him... and I really mean shrinks him. Prince Hugo finds himself going down from 50-60 feet tall to a mere two inches tall! Naturally, this makes Giant Land look incredibly huge... including of course his wife, Princess Apple. Prince Hugo tries his best (with many close calls), but at his size, he looks more like a flea that the princess just casually brushes aside. Prince Hugo eventually decides to take his chances with Princess Peach in the heart of the Mushroom Kingdom, but even that task looms large before him...
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby Kuiper » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Love Love o' War. Three had the best fight, one on one with nothing held back and lots of detail about the fight. Surprised Misty almost won though. Would back her against May or Dawn but Iris seems too athletic, she even has experience fighting POKEMON. Serena's more a tossup, some athletic skill and her love for Ash would make her real determined. Somebody shuld write more fights like the one in Love o' War 3 between the pokegirls.
Kuiper

Return to VGGTS4