Series you wish had more GTS material

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Series you wish had more GTS material

Postby Gu Goomba » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 am

After seeing millions of game series over the years, it suddenly came to me that there is just some that never get any GTS love whatsoever. It might be because nobody has ever heard about it, nobody brings it up, and some other reasons I can't think of at the moment. Anyways, what are some series you wish had more GTS attention? I know there at least is one game series people want to talk about. I actually have two I would like to talk about myself.

The games in question? The Mystical Ninja series of games and Skullgirls.

Currently there's only a single picture for each series on the site, which is sad, for there could be some nice GTS scenarios for both of them. Mystical Ninja has the quirky Ebisumaru who naturally has the ability to shrink, which could bring some funny scenarios with Yae involved. As for Skullgirls, while I don't know a lot about it, even though I've watched millions of gameplay videos, it shouldn't be that hard to come up with something. :)

I guess there's also Gex, which I still have high hopes for, even with that one failed attempt...
Gu Goomba

Re: Series you wish had more GTS material

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:10 am

Another game I could think of that I wish had more GTS is; Dynamite Headdy for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. I actually remember myself asking final on deviantart last year about a request that had Fingy/Heather as a giantess, hugging and squeezing Headdy so much that he (Headdy) literally almost can't breath.

I don't know if final actually took notice of my request, but maybe it's being taken into consideration, or something. I know for sure that he is a hell lotta busy with finishing other peoples' requests atm, so... that's ok, I can wait for mine. I've got other stuff of mine to worry about than a simple little request.

Yeah, I think Mystical Ninja also needs more GTS. I've got two hackshots of Goemon's Great Adventure on my deviantart page that has Yae as a giantess(this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 365s3p.jpg and this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 36hgnz.jpg). I wasn't so sure if I ever wanted to post them here. Since my Conker GTS hackshots apparantly didn't make it to the VG GTS site, I decided to pass out on these. But it shows that I tried to do some form of Mystical Ninja GTS in the past at least. Guess I'll try getting back to it again soon.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby cubedcinder » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:26 am

LucybonesSquirrel wrote:Another game I could think of that I wish had more GTS is; Dynamite Headdy for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. I actually remember myself asking final on deviantart last year about a request that had Fingy/Heather as a giantess, hugging and squeezing Headdy so much that he (Headdy) literally almost can't breath.

I don't know if final actually took notice of my request, but maybe it's being taken into consideration, or something. I know for sure that he is a hell lotta busy with finishing other peoples' requests atm, so... that's ok, I can wait for mine. I've got other stuff of mine to worry about than a simple little request.

Yeah, I think Mystical Ninja also needs more GTS. I've got two hackshots of Goemon's Great Adventure on my deviantart page that has Yae as a giantess(this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 365s3p.jpg and this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 36hgnz.jpg). I wasn't so sure if I ever wanted to post them here. Since my Conker GTS hackshots apparantly didn't make it to the VG GTS site, I decided to pass out on these. But it shows that I tried to do some form of Mystical Ninja GTS in the past at least. Guess I'll try getting back to it again soon.

Since there were no GameShark codes attached, it made me assume the size changing was made possible through direct ROM hacking, something I usually shy away from because of the shaky legal status of ROMs from country to country, plus some of us don't have the technical know how to replicate the feat ourselves without a step-by-step guide. This is why I've for years not bothered to talk about the GTS in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi PS2 games even though you see YouTube videos and screencaps all over the net.

Even so, please don't let certain material not making it to the website keep you from sharing certain stuff in the future. I consider this forum as much a part of the websites as any other section there; anything uploaded here is technically already part of the sites and the absence of any content from the site should not at all reflect the quality of said piece.

One thing people forget... VGGTS World was started as an extension of the old VGGTS2 group, not the other way around! :D
Last edited by cubedcinder on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed wording
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:17 am

cubedcinder wrote:Since there were no GameShark codes attached, it made me assume the size changing was made possible through direct ROM hacking, something I usually shy away from because of the shaky legal status of ROMs from country to country, plus most of us don't have the technical know how (even if there were a step-by-step guide) to replicate the feat ourselves. This is why I've for years not bothered to talk about the GTS in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi PS2 games even though you see YouTube videos and screencaps all over the net.

Even so, please don't let certain material not making it to the website keep you from sharing certain stuff in the future. I consider this forum as much a part of the websites as any other section there; anything uploaded here is technically already part of the sites and the absence of any content from the site should not at all reflect the quality of said piece.

One thing people forget... VGGTS World was started as an extension of the old VGGTS2 group, not the other way around! :D

It was all done through RAM hacking, but on emulator instead of on console, since it makes the whole process easier for me(and I don't have any form of TV capture card, so getting clear screenshots of the console game would be difficult).

I would've provided the neccessary gameshark codes if Gameshark devices didn't have so many limits(wish they also had the ability to turn on/off/modify codes on the fly. My cheat device is an Xplorer/Xploder 64, so more lengthy codes won't work on it in most cases). I have made some simple size changing codes though. Hopefully I could make some shots(and some simple tutorials) with only those codes in action.

I've been doing this whole hackshot stuff with CBFD for years, and I wish there was an easier and less cumbersome way to do it on console. But, the limits of gamesharks simply makes that stuff almost impossible to replicate on real hardware.

Having said that though, I may as well keep sharing any new screenshots I make with others here.

On topic; I also would like the Gex series to receive the GTS treatment a little more, in one way or another. Any other series I can't really think about from this point on... but yeah, Mystical Ninja, Gex, and Dynamite Headdy for me.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby Gu Goomba » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 am

LucybonesSquirrel wrote:Yeah, I think Mystical Ninja also needs more GTS. I've got two hackshots of Goemon's Great Adventure on my deviantart page that has Yae as a giantess(this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 365s3p.jpg and this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 36hgnz.jpg). I wasn't so sure if I ever wanted to post them here. Since my Conker GTS hackshots apparantly didn't make it to the VG GTS site, I decided to pass out on these. But it shows that I tried to do some form of Mystical Ninja GTS in the past at least. Guess I'll try getting back to it again soon.

I actually remember seeing those pictures from a while ago. I thought they were actually pretty nice. :)

LucybonesSquirrel wrote:On topic; I also would like the Gex series to receive the GTS treatment a little more, in one way or another. Any other series I can't really think about from this point on... but yeah, Mystical Ninja, Gex, and Dynamite Headdy for me.

You're not alone, you know. I already talked about how much I would love Mystical Ninja to get the treatment it deserves, and Gex was always a series I kept in the back of my head, just in case.

I do remember one time where there was going to be a Gex crossover GTS story at some point, the plot of which I suggested, but one of the authors working on it went inactive and never finished the first chapter. I do hope the concept gets revived and written at some point!
Gu Goomba

Postby Jonster_Tronster » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

The Ratchet & Clank series. I know that there are plenty of ladies throughout the series that could do with some size things: Angela Cross (Going Commando), Sasha Phyronix and Courtney Gears (Up Your Arsenal), Talwyn Apogee (Tools of Destruction and Into the Nexus), Vendra Prog (also Into the Nexus), and Elaris (Ratchet & Clank 2016).

It saddens me that the most you guys have at the time of this writing is a singular image of Courtney Gears. :(
Jonster_Tronster

Return to VGGTS4