Ideas for some Skullgirls GTS stories

This board is for discussing anything related to VGGTS World. General discussion of video games is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Ideas for some Skullgirls GTS stories

Postby Gu Goomba » Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 am

After watching more game play footage, I couldn't help but come up with some ideas for potential stories. Hopefully somebody picks them up in the future, for I feel that they could be good if put into the right hands.

-Set during one of the game's many alternate universes, an employer hires Big Band to go to investigate Parasoul's castle after reports of some people going in there and not coming back out. The employer actually sent Peacock there to investigate a while back, but she also vanished inside. After arriving and informing Parasoul of the situation, he's starts looking around, but can't find anything regarding the missing people. That is until he's about to look inside Umbrella's, Parasoul's little sister, room, because right when he's about to open the door, he suddenly feels an object being shoved down his throat, which immediately makes him feel incredibly sick, and he ends up seeing a shadow loom over him before he blacks out.

When he wakes up, he notices himself trapped in a small cage, along with a few others trapped with him: Beowulf, Filia, and even Peacock were in the same cage. Before the others can tell Big Band what's going on, Umbrella suddenly appears next to the cage, appearing massively in size compared to the others. She then shows Big Band around her room, with him still being trapped in the cage with the others, saying that this is where he'll be staying for the rest of his life. She then explains, with Peacock rolling her eyes and smoking a cigar because she was already told this when she was captured, how she found a bag full of purple mushrooms when wandering around the castle (Which so happened to be Poison Mushrooms from Toad and Toadette's mishap from the TTT:MMM story) and after testing them with a few castle guards, she thought that she could use these mushrooms to get some new "living playthings" since Parasoul isn't giving her new toys every few days like she wanted. She ended up getting Beowulf and Filia by faking a few phone calls.

The story will mostly be of Umbrella causing havoc among the miniature four (Or five if you count Samson, Filia's parasite on her head) as she plays with them, while the miniature four try to find someone who will notice them and hopefully find a way to get them back to normal size.

-Set, again, in one of the game's many alternate universes, Umbrella finally defeats Marie and claims the Skull Heart, and decides to make a wish. Feeling angry for always having to look up to her older sister, Umbrella wishes to be bigger than her, and since she's a young child, the Skull Heart labels her as pure and grants her wish. As she causes destruction around the city, having fun being gigantic and all, some other characters, including Parasoul, have to think of a way to get her back to normal, all while trying to keep the city from being completely totaled.

Let me know what you think of these ideas, and if it holds potential. ;)
Gu Goomba

Re: Ideas for some Skullgirls GTS stories

Postby psppwner300 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:21 am

As someone who's sunk over 500 hours into it, it's probably one of the best fighters I've ever played. As such, I would be more than delighted to write something for this. Good to know I'm not the only one who's looking for a Skullgirls story. Shame this game hasn't garnered enough attention.

Some good ideas there, but I'm more into females growing rather than having the men shrink, and have the females be gentle, at that. I'm definitely into Parasoul (red-heads are my passion), I'm into Cerebella, and maybe even Eliza, but that's about it. I mean, I'd like Annie as well but I guess according to the lore she's cursed to be...twelve? (Funny side story: I actually wrote a romance story about her a while back, before I knew this. Needless to say, I couldn't tell you how awkward I felt after I got feedback.)

So my kind of story would probably be Parasoul and her growing, with Beowulf as the protagonist. As for the background story...I don't know yet.
psppwner300

Re: Ideas for some Skullgirls GTS stories

Postby Gu Goomba » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:43 am

While it doesn't get that much attention, at least there's a pictures section for it on the site. It's something at least. Nice to see that there is someone else interested like I am.

Eh, I prefer Umbrella myself. A little sister that's somewhat spoiled but cheery as well, I'm more into those type of characters. You can tell that I prefer her by the ideas I posted. :D

Either way, I'm interested in what you come up with!
Gu Goomba

Return to VGGTS4