Maya the Bee GTS Thread

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Maya the Bee GTS Thread

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:46 pm

I suppose this topic would cover both the 70s anime and the fairly recent CGI animated series.. heck, maybe even the entire Maya series and movies as a whole.

Either way, I recently tried my hands on drawing Maya.. which I say is a bit hard, in part due to my artistic style.. which is in many areas very limited. Her hairstyle however, is the most difficult part for me to get right.

So far this is the only GTS drawing I have made, but I will make sure to draw some more in the future:

But I didn't make this thread just for my own pics; anyone can post their own or someone else's GTS drawings in this topic (if the site owner doesn't mind of course). For the latter, I suppose you would need to make sure to get the artists' permission before posting them. ... Not that I've seen other artists drawing Maya as a giantess yet, but one would never know.

If needed, here's the logo for at least the CGI series for that could be used for MtB's own dedicated entry in the future(it's the only one with the english title that I could find):
Attachments
maya_title.jpg
maya_title.jpg (51.81 KiB) Viewed 303 times
LucybonesSquirrel

Return to ACGTS