The 500 ft. Woman 1 Year Anniversary Month

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

The 500 ft. Woman 1 Year Anniversary Month

Postby TheGrey61xx » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:03 pm

You all remember my GTS Comic Story known as "The 500 ft. Woman", starring Lois Griffin from Family Guy as The Main Protagonist, right?
http://thegrey61xx-gts.deviantart.com/gallery/53763473/The-500-ft-Woman

Well, on March 30th, 2016, The 500 ft. Woman Comic will become a year old, and I, the creator of that comic, would like to announce to all of the fans and admirers that commented and faved all 8 pages of it, to be part of 'The 500 ft. Woman 1 Year Anniversary Month'. I will be posting a journal about the origin on why I've created this comic and why I prefer to draw Lois as a Gigantic Giantess in her Mind Over Murder Formal Attire. I'll also be drawing many different artwork for Lois in my style, whenever it's Giantess Art, and concept art's of Lois in other Outfits, and if I'm not too detracted next month, I might draw two new comic's for my comic story.

Also, everyone who knows this comic are more then welcome to be a part of it by doing artwork for it. It can be Giantess Artwork of Lois as a 500 ft. Giantess in her Mind Over Murder Formal Attire (Either my Style or the Shows Style) or fan art relating to my Comic.
TheGrey61xx

Re: The 500 ft. Woman 1 Year Anniversary Month

Postby TheGrey61xx » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Here's a couple of artwork to celebrate the 1 year anniversary.

Lois Grows (Requested by Fernando56):
Lois Grows Copy.png

Lois Griffin - Business Outfit (Suggested by StarWarriorRobby from DeviantART):
Lois Griffin - Business Outfit Colored2.png

More to come on my DA Account.

Everyone's still free to celebrate along by doing artwork of Lois as a Giantess.
TheGrey61xx

Return to ACGTS