My first GTS Story - Devil Pluto's Revenge

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

My first GTS Story - Devil Pluto's Revenge

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Well, shrunken mainly, but whatever. I wanted to email this story to cubed first, but since I couldn't access the "new message" panel on my email account I figured I'd post about it here instead, even if it means that other people can see it earlier than I wanted to.

Anyway, this is a story with Minnie Mouse as the main star. It involves Minnie and Pluto, the latter who is mysteriously shrunk after just eating a bit on his food. Minnie on the other hand is having her mind controlled by an outer force, and beyond her own control and awareness she is now bent on finding Pluto and get rid of him in whatever ways possible.

The one paragraph teaser briefly describing the story:
Mickey comes over to Minnie's house and asks her to take care of Pluto for the day. She agrees to watch over him while Mickey's away, since she hasn't had anything else planned at the moment. After having given Pluto the food provided by Mickey and given him his bath she suddenly falls asleep on the couch while reading a book. Just then Pluto's inner devil suddenly appears, looking for a way to give back at Pluto's inner angel(and the whole world in general). He decides to call Minnie's inner devil to assist him in his latest plans. Together they manage to shrink Pluto and even gain control of Minnie's mind, and they use her to their advantage to find Pluto and destroy him.

The teaser is even included in the attached .doc file just in case.

This story is actually set in the Mickey Mouse Works universe, and thus shares the style and most of the humor from the original show. I did all my best to fix up the writing in most parts before submitting it, but I believe there could still be a few errors in it. I will be more careful with the next Minnie Mouse GTS story that I'll start writing on fairly soon (and Minnie will indeed be growing to giant size in that story as well).

This isn't the first story that I've attempted to get off the ground, but it is definitely the very first one that I'll try ever to submit to the site. I hope that it will pass the quality control though. I will attempt to improve the writing on my 2nd story when I start on it.

It starts out lighthearted in the first chapter, but as the chapters come an go it starts getting more dark and serious towards the end. Due to this I think it could be receiving an higher age rating. There's almost no crude swearing though, and there's no mentions of any characters bleeding or anything, so I don't think it should be a big issue.

The story is also intended to be like a sequel to the original "Minnie Takes Care Of Pluto" episode that got banned in the US after its first airing in 2000(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf201cuzEKs), and thus borrows some things from it. The story also introduces the (I think) unofficial character Devil Minnie, Minnie's inner devil. She's just as small as Devil Pluto, so she's not a giantess or anything.

I originally called the story by the name Minnie Takes Care Of Pluto 2, but changed it to Devil Pluto's Revenge as soon as I finished the story. I'm still not sure which of the names would be better, 2nd name would be more likely though. If anyone has a better name for the story, then I'm all ears for it.

(I had to upload the .doc file in a zip, because uploading it as is didn't work.)

(Edit: Updated the zip attachment, because I spotted a number of errors in the text last night. If possible, I would like it for these errors to NOT make it into the story in the coming site update.)
Attachments
Devil Pluto's Revenge.zip
(29.77 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
LucybonesSquirrel

Re: My first GTS Story - Devil Pluto's Revenge

Postby cubedcinder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Just got finished reading the story (I started reading last night and finished during my lunch break). Definitely a, shall we say, interesting story... but good enough for A&C GTS World. It really helped that you showed me the original episode as it made me better understand this story. :)
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm relieved to hear that it was considered good enough to be allowed on the site. :)

Would be good if you re-download the attached file in the original post again, since I have corrected some errors in the original document by now that I failed to spot when I first uploaded it.

I've already started to write on my 2nd story, and I'll be spending more time with that one, because I realized that I sort of started writing on it too quickly on day one, and I want things to transition smoothly and not seem too weird in some parts. In the worst case I may have to make some changes to the story as it progresses, mainly to expand its length, but nothing too drastic hopefully.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby cubedcinder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 pm

LucybonesSquirrel wrote:I'm relieved to hear that it was considered good enough to be allowed on the site. :)

Would be good if you re-download the attached file in the original post again, since I have corrected some errors in the original document by now that I failed to spot when I first uploaded it.

I've already started to write on my 2nd story, and I'll be spending more time with that one, because I realized that I sort of started writing on it too quickly on day one, and I want things to transition smoothly and not seem too weird in some parts. In the worst case I may have to make some changes to the story as it progresses, mainly to expand its length, but nothing too drastic hopefully.

Done. Good luck on the next story :)
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Return to ACGTS