Super Belle (A Disney GTS Comic Story)

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Super Belle (A Disney GTS Comic Story)

Postby TheGrey61xx » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 pm

PLOT SYNOPSIS: Belle, the forth Disney Princess, wanted to become a Giantess Again because she likes being huge. But after remembering how Kerry and Katy gained these so called "Super Forms", she thought so would get one of her own. But seeing as the Super Form is something The Adarvez Family has been gifted for a thousand years, she thought she can use her Fairy GodMothers Wand for magic to create a spell that's powerful enough to gain a Super Form, and the spell was not only sucessful, it also made her as tall as the tallest skyscraper.

Hey folks, thought I'd share my Super Belle Comic to this forum. Originally, this comic would have been all to Cinderella, but I thought Belle would be better.

Front Cover:
Super Belle Cover V2 copy.png

Pages 1-4:
Super Belle Page 1 copy.png

Super Belle Page 2 Copy2.png

Super Belle Page 3 copy.png

Super Belle Page 4 Copy.png

More Pages will be coming soon.

Oh, and if you're reading this Cinder, then I would like to have these on The Anime & Cartoon GTS Site.
TheGrey61xx

Re: Super Belle (A Disney GTS Comic Story)

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Looks nice so far! Although I can't help but notice Belle looks a LOT like Sailor Jupiter. ^______^

I should definitely get into writing more about Disney Princesses as GTS once I've written my current batch of stories.
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Re: Super Belle (A Disney GTS Comic Story)

Postby TheGrey61xx » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:15 pm

BiggerBetterBarbie wrote:Looks nice so far! Although I can't help but notice Belle looks a LOT like Sailor Jupiter. ^______^

I should definitely get into writing more about Disney Princesses as GTS once I've written my current batch of stories.

Yeah, I sort of combined Belle's Ballgown Hairstyle with Sailor Jupiter's. But thanks for the comment. :)
TheGrey61xx

Return to ACGTS