Cartoon/Anime girls that have yet to see GTS material

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Cartoon/Anime girls that have yet to see GTS material

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Seeing as there is a bit of a similar topic on the vggts board, I think there should be one for this forum as well.

This topic doesn't have to be about mainly my own suggestions, since I believe that many people might know of several cartoon or anime girls that yet have to see the GTS treatment(Lazy Lucy excluded of course, since I've already contributed quite alot to it earlier).

To start it off, this character, Priscilla from the 1992 Calimero anime(the pale-yellow colored chick in pink blouse and head ribbon), recently came to my mind:

Personally I think Priscilla as a GTS could work fairly well, as she's a bit shy in nature but also sports common sense. I only watched bits of one dubbed episode of the anime(italian or french, can't remember), so my understanding of Priscilla and every other characters personalities are not very strong. None the less, my feelings for her lie on a fairly neutral level.

Even so, If I were to give Priscilla the GTS treatment, I would try to think ahead more than I usually do. How would those around her react to her being bigger than everyone else? After having grown into a giantess, what kind of thing would first come to her mind; would she be starting a rampage? would she be shocked and not knowing what to do about the situation?

There's many things that I nowadays have to consider before trying my hands at having a girl or woman grow giant. Some of my early and recent Lazy Lucy GTS drawings caused me to gradually change my direction and approach after receiving concerns from people over their content, and I don't want to make that same mistake again.

So, at this day and age, if I at some point decide to draw Priscilla as a giantess, I would try to treat the character(s) with care. Same goes for any other characters I draw/will attempt to draw.

Besides Priscilla, there's also a few other females in the cast, Suzy and Rosita(respectively):

Image Image
Good screencaps of the characters from the 1992 anime seem fairly hard to find on the net it seems, so apologize for the lacking quality.

Anyway, that's all I have on mind for now. So, let's get the topic rollin' folks. Which cartoon/anime characters do you think should deserve the GTS treatment but haven't yet?
LucybonesSquirrel

Re: Cartoon/Anime girls that have yet to see GTS material

Postby Final7Darkness » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 am

Alright then, if we can, let’s build this up as much as we can.

Here are characters I like to see having size related drawings of, I might even draw them in the future.

So anyway,

1. Lum-Lum Invader
2. Ryoko Hakubi-Tenchi Muyo
3. Ayeka Masaki Jurai-Tenchi Muyo
4. Sasami Masaki Jurai-Tenchi Muyo
5. Mihoshi Kuramitsu-Tenchi Muyo
6. Ryoko Balta-Tenchi Muyo GXP
7. Kiriko Masaki-Tenchi Muyo GXP
8. Neju Na Melmas-Tenchi Muyo GXP
9. The Heroine- Humanity Has Declined
10. Dorothy-Big O
11. Angel Rosewater-Big O
12. Nadia-Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
13. Grandis- Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
14. Hibiki Tachibana- Symphogear
15. Tsubasa Kazanari- Symphogear
16. Chris Yukine- Symphogear
17. Maria Cadenzavna Eve- Symphogear
18. Finé- Symphogear
Final7Darkness

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 am

A quite good list there. I've been trying to think of more, but I just don't know which ones haven't yet been touched.

Actually, after some thinking, I've come to think of the following characters:

1. Monica (Oggy's sister)
2. Olivia

Both characters are from the Oggy and the Cockroaches TV Series (Olivia didn't appear until Season 4). Monica has been having even fewer appearances since her debut in the 2nd Season, which I personally think is a shame.(I hope the producers consider bringing back the character more often in the future, and also give her more of a major role)
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 am

Hmmm... to be honest I can't think of too many. Almost everyone I've wanted to see as a GTS has either been written or drawn at least once!

That said, when I'm not busy trying to get Doll Play 4 written, over the past few days I've been watching a couple classic Hanna-Barbera cartoons that my brother and I watched as kids. The first lady is from Super Friends. I don't think I've ever seen Jayna (the female half of the Wonder Twins) made as a GTS... well, aside from that one episode where she, her brother Zan, and Wonder Woman all mutated into giant monsters. ^_____^

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jayna_(Super_Friends)

The other one I'm thinking of is Jan from Space Ghost: http://headhuntersholosuite.wikia.com/w ... pace_Ghost

That's all I can think of for now! I'll be sure to share more if I think of any. ^______^
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Decided to bring this thread up again, because I just realized there's one more female that I think could possibly see the GTS treatment.

Ranatan from Kerokko Demetan, or Demetan Croaker, The Boy Frog:
Image Image
Wikipedia article about this rather sad anime: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetan_C ... e_Boy_Frog

I have personally never watched this anime myself. But I'm thinking about taking the daring route and watch a few episodes of it whenever I can in secret. I think an GTS story based on this anime could possibly bring a change in my workflow when it comes to writing stories.

Plus, I'm also a bit low in my mood right now following an incident that happened to me on deviantart(read; fairly deep), and I think writing on a story with either Ranatan becoming a GTS or Demetan shrinking and Ranatan having to look after him and defend him from threats might enable me to focus on something else for a change.
LucybonesSquirrel

Return to ACGTS