Anyone still around here?

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Anyone still around here?

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Besides myself and Cubed, are there any members left on here? There has been a bit of inactivity on these forums as of late. Reason I've been absent is because I've been messing with homebrew development on the Nintendo 64 as of late, and I've managed to squeeze out a fair bit of work on it(just a test application, really). Since I'm a bit stuck with sound I'm taking a break from it now to focus more on storywriting. However, that is pretty offtopic, and I won't be talking about it any further.

Anyway, I made a topic on here about Cartoon/Anime girls that yet have to see the GTS treatment in a attempt to stir up some discussion(anyone can post in it really). Even now, it has been pretty much left untouched.

I personally don't want to see this place go away. What would need to be done to make these forums more active? I know I post here when I have something to show, but just me here ain't enough.

Why the inactivity? Why ain't anyone around discussing all things GTS all of a sudden? I'd really like to know.
LucybonesSquirrel

Return to ACGTS