The Introductions Thread

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

The Introductions Thread

Postby CMWaters » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Well, a new shiny board is here.

So I feel it's only right that we make a thread so we can introduce ourselves to each other...get to know this community better.

I shall start. My name is Chris Waters, or CMWaters. I'm 30, bald, and have been a fan of giantesses since the early 90s, when I first saw the "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" movie poster in an issue of "Starlog" magazine (which I bought because there was some Star Trek article in it).

I've been a video game player since I was 4, with the Atari 2600 to today. Favorite series is Super Smash Bros.

I'm also a fan of pro wrestling, but that won't play much here.

I'm the author of "Curse of the Crystal Starman" and the in production "Tempo Boost" on VGGTS.

I also create my own videos, which are linked to in my signature. Please give them a watch when you have the time, and keep in mind I am planning more, but two jobs cuts into free time to do such things.

That's about it for me, so go ahead and introduce yourselves!
WATERSFALL INDUSTRIES
CURRENT UPDATE: The Archie Sonic Showcase: Sonic Mini Series Issue #1

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing!"
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
CMWaters

Re: The Introductions Thread

Postby Nodqfan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Hello, everyone the name is Nodqfan and it is nice to meet all of you. I first discovered Giantess material in 2004 through Writing.com and their various interactive stories and I thought, “Hey this is pretty interesting” so I began to look for more material like this and that led me to these two sites that were then Yahoo Groups where I would read the stories but did not join at the time. It was in 2006 that I had finally joined under the name “Palumbofan15” where I contributed several terrible ideas to the Idea box that were thankfully never written. A short while after that I began to experience problems with my Yahoo account and had to delete it, and later rejoined under the name “Nodqfan144”

Then in late 2011 I decided to give story writing a shot and completed several Yu-Gi-Oh GTS stories including “Mega, Mega Magician Girl, then after that came “Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Small” and finally “The Strange Card Chronicles Episode 1: Pint Sized Princeton.” At the time, I thought the stories were good. However, in reading those stories in the following weeks, I realize how horrible the stories were and so I asked Cubed to remove them, which he did, and I am thankful for that. To this day, I have not written anything since and have been just a reader instead.

I am a Christian, as well as a fan of both Pro Wrestling, and NASCAR.
Last edited by Nodqfan on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nodqfan

Postby DarkOtshelnic » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

Hello everyone. My name is DarkOtshelnic. Or for your understanding - DarkHermit. I am 20 years old and I - Russian fan of GTS-direction.

First met by pure chance in 16 years. When on the local Russian search engine yandex.ru typed "big breasts", among found pages in the "global web" was the "Russian fans forum giantesses." Having glanced there - has found new life in the network. :D ... Though not once. But no matter.

In life - a regular student, while unemployed. Fond of playing tennis and volleyball. In the past - A dependent player in the PC game. Today - everything in moderation.

I do not write stories on the GTS, but with pleasure play role-playing games. ... You could not see me, because I did it only in my country, in the local social networks. ... ... For which then getting banned from the users, because not everyone is ready to accept our imagination at the same level as normal. :(

My dream - to meet with a giantess in the image of Harley Quinn from the universe of DC or with Sakura from the anime Naruto.

That's all. Want somebody else to know - just ask. I quite can answer. :)
Oh, I almost forgot. For sure my message looks a little sloppy in comparison to the others. This is because I do not know much English. And so you have to communicate with you through Google translator. :( But I do not despair and hope you will understand me. And you do not scare that fact. :)

Thank you for your attention.
DarkOtshelnic

Postby cubedcinder » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:42 pm

I think it's fair that I say... welcome, comrade! :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby IanJenkins » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 am

Hi there.

My name is Ian Jenkins. I've gone by the Yahoo! handles kronos_recker and a_bug_on_the_floor, and I'm commonly known elsewhere as BugJenkins, Ianvo, and Th'vo Jenkins. I was the founder of the original VGGTS Yahoo! Club (boy oh boy, remember when that's what it was called?) as a_bug_on_the_floor until that account got locked for whatever stupid reason and has yet to be unlocked. Yeah, about 15 years later or so, still can't access it.

I used to run a sprite comic called That Sprite Comic and was the administrator of The Fallout Shelter forums for several years until I mercifully ended the former and left the latter.

So if the name hadn't given it away, giantesses and video games were a fine passion of mine for many years until it came to me that there was no site that I could find that actually COMBINED the two. And thus, Video Game Giantesses was born.

While there was some interest, it was nowhere near the beast that it was today. Not many people were into it or maybe I chose the wrong venue, I don't know what it was. But when Cubed offered to take up ownership and create VGGTS 2, I was all for it. The franchise, if one can call it that, has been in good hands since.

I fancy myself an author but so few of my works end up getting finished. The only ones that really have been finished are up on the VG GTS site. I'm the author of Jainson and co-author of Return of Radio Zelda and its cancelled sequel with my fiancee, taracobi.

Game-wise, I love story-driven FPSes and RPGs. I am on World of Warcraft, primarily on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. I once created a GTS-themed Starcraft map that I have lost and haven't been able to find but as soon as I do (or re-create it,) I'll put it somewhere for everyone to marvel over the late-90s graphics.

Real life-wise, when I'm not putting myself in my stories to save the world from rampaging giantesses, I live with my fiancee and work as a customer service rep for a contracting company. Fairly staunchly liberal, staring at the world in disbelief.
IanJenkins

Postby ChrisAnderson » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Good idea you had. Anyway, my pen name is Chris Anderson. I'm nineteen years old, I live in Ohio, and I'm currently attending college. I lived in a bad part of Ohio for twelve years, then moved to a nicer area. I now live in a condo with my father and brother. I've been a fan of giantess stuff ever since I saw "Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves" as a kid. I love writing and on occasion draw for fun, and used to frequently contribute both arts to VGGTS World. I'm friendly, short-tempered, family-oriented, logical, religious, and have a strong scientific interest. I also dislike conformity.
ChrisAnderson

Postby Greyman » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

'Tis I, the on-again-off-again GTS writer who debuted with the Zelda story Back In Her Hands all those years ago. Right now, I'm lost in the wilds of that creepy, forbidden place called Felarya, working on a huge crossover story that...most of the movers and shakers in the Felarya community LIKE. Color me surprised.

Anyway, nice to see the community get a message board of its own. It'll be nice to easily talk with the old crowd again.
Greyman

Postby Dusty Starr » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:54 pm

There's more than one mover and shaker in the Felarya community? I also assumed Karbo was responsible for everything, save for fan stories.

Anyways, the name is Dusty Starr, but you may call me Dusty, Starr, or Lexi. :3 I am a giantess of sorts, though I tend to find myself more interested in macrophilia than microphilia on the average, but, anyways, I am a 21 year old college student just trying to do the best they can. :3 Life is currently moving sluggishly... but I am doing my best. ^_^

I have always had a like for size changing, for literally as long as I can remember. I just find the idea of people living at different sizes interesting. :3 So I guess you could say I am more a fan of fixed scale worlds, but actual shrinking and growing are just as fun. I found VGTTS in around... 2006 to 2007 abouts, I think, when I first starting looking into "giant women", finally having the ability to access the internet and see if I was the only one out there with this strange fantasy quirk. And what do you know, I wasn't. :3

I have not contributed anything to VGGTS as of yet, mostly due to some... really uncool mental and family issues blocking my ability to write, but, I have finally managed to upload two short macrophile stories to a different website this year, so, hopefully things are on an upswing! :3 And maybe I'll be able to write here too. If someone already has an idea, I might be up for collabing.

For video games, I am not really sure what my first video game was, honestly... it was either on my cousin's SNES, or Genesis. (So either Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario World). After that, I was eventually given an N64 by my parents, where I played the game that REALLY got me into gaming, which was Ocarina of Time. :3 Just... the sense of adventure, and the world in the game really pulled me in. Since then I have amassed a good number of systems and games, but the N64 and GC will always have a very special place in my heart, as will Nintendo, their recent failings aside. :3

My other interests include cooking, fitness, nature, drawing (have a LONG way to go), photography, and foreign languages (currently learning Japanese, and after that, I am thinking about Russian, French, or Latin). And stepping on little bugs! ^_^ And no, I don't mean the insect kind. >:3

Well, I suppose that is about it then. :3 Let's all become good friends and have a fun time!
Dusty Starr

Re: A Wild Hclegend Appeared!

Postby Hclegend » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"A Kirby with a black cap with the word "Hclegend" printed on it walks onto the stage"
Oh, hello there! I'm Hclegend, and well, I'm a GTS fan. (No, really?) You have probably never heard of me. That's because I have never contributed to the site. But I have been around for a while (since 2009-2010ish) so I know what I'm doing (maybe, possibly.) And who knows? I may make a story one day. Just be aware that my story writing isn't the best. XD
Anywho, I hope this will be a nice experience.
Thanks for reading this post.
Hclegend :D
Twitch may have awful lag, but at least I dont need Google+ to chat
Hclegend

Postby BiggerBetterBarbie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 am

Well, better late than never! ^____^

I've been wanting to make a post introducing myself for a while, but my very busy (and I mean VERY busy) real life had kept me from doing that, let alone keeping up with the websites and this forum! Things are finally settling down and I felt like I should make this post now or I may never get around to doing it. ^____^

Of course, I don't need an introduction for some of you, but for everyone else, I am BiggerBetterBarbie, better known as Cubed's younger sister at the age of 26. My username comes from the fact that I was a passionate Barbie fan growing up (why not, right?). I live near Miami, Florida, happily with my husband of nearly two months now (sorry, guys!). We met at Marlins Park while I was working part-time there during the baseball season. He's a very funny guy and quite a dancer too! Anyway, nowadays I spend 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, working at a four star hotel. I started out as a maid but as recently as a month ago, I moved to the front desk, checking customers in and out and always getting asked if the swimming pool water is clean (of course it is!). ^_____^

Like my brother, I was into all matters of size-changing as a kid (especially all the giant monsters in the various Power Rangers seasons), but it was seeing the giant mother scene in 'Honey, I Blew Up the Kid' that got me thinking about giantesses at first. Even though I'm a girl, I was like YEAH! Girls ought to be large and in charge too! I remember a couple times when I would have one of my Barbie dolls 'stomping' all over one of my Polly Pocket sets. ^____^

Anyway, it was either 2003 or 2004, but one of those years I found out about my brother's passion for GTS when I caught a glimpse of what was then GTS Sailor Moon World (which later became Anime GTS World). He was scared stiff that his secret was found out but luckily he instead turned me into a fan! I lurked for about a year, especially reading the stories around the site and wanting to write one of my own stories with a giantess in it.

So I practiced writing with a few stories, most notably a story that would later become Morphin' Misconception. Still, when I told my brother I wanted to be right there with the opening of Anime GTS World with my first story, he suggested I write another story on a series that hadn't been touched before. That's what led to my first story in 2005, Big Winx, and the rest is history! I wrote stories mostly for the anime site from 2005-2010, most of them still very popular today. I still remember Grey calling Natural Growth one of his five all-time favorite GTS stories! What an incredible honor!!

Alas, my busy life at Florida State took a toll on me physically and emotionally (my fights with depression are no secret to some of you), so it was in 2010 that I called it a career. I felt six years of GTS storywriting was long enough, but after graduating in the spring of 2012, I made a brief return that lasted only two stories, with my move to Miami taking top priority later that year.

Will I ever write another story again? Never say never, I've always felt I should give it another go once I settled into my new life away from home. In fact, remember the volleyball stars from the Olympics, Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh? I've been wanting to write a story of them growing to mega size ever since the London games. ^_____^

Anyway, once again I'm glad to see a forum has been made for these websites! I'll do my best to post and contribute when I'm able to! :lol:
Barbie's big! Back to school, I'm looking cool!
Barbie's big! I get all the looks, she brings my books!
Barbie's big! Now lunch is fun, I shimmer in the sun!

Shimmer shine! Looking fine!
Catch the bus, stay on the beat! Barbie shoes make happy feet!
BiggerBetterBarbie

Here's My Introduction!

Postby Skull13 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

If I'm necroposting, then I apologize, but I had to make myself known the right way.

I am Skull13. I also go by the names SVJR13 on YouTube and Twitter and Smoke130 on deviantART. Being raised and living in Orlando, Florida for nearly my entire life, I've been around theme parks. This, along with constant play in video games, especially with Nintendo, has really gotten my imagination working since I was a child. It wasn't until during the early 2000 years that I started putting my creative mind to paper...or rather Microsoft Word. That was also when I first posted my work to website, in other words, Cubed's VGGTS website. Since my first story (Shrink & Switch: Sonic In Kanto) gained such great praise, I knew that this was one way to get my ideas and stories out there. This eventually let me to take two college classes in screenwriting. Dimensional Chaos (which can be seen in my deviantART page) was the story I wrote for the classes. Both professors praised my story above all others that were written. That made it official that I had talent in storywriting.

As for my love for giantesses, it started with the 90s version of Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman. No surprise there...or was it the classic version that I caught a glimps of at Disney-MGM Studios (Now known as Disney Hollywood Studios)? Anyway, as a child, I was interested in seeing giant females. It never really took on a course, aside from a few commercials and movies, until I became a college student, but I never forgot my roots and would always try and pursue them growing up. Now that I'm an adult, I can view all the movies, stories, and other content whenever I please.

I still keep this a secret from my family, as this type of fetish can be looked at the wrong way, and being a Christian man, there’s a point I refuse to go beyond.

I always keep my ideas on paper, and have no problems writing them or sharing my ideas with others. But I always keep my game-playing before storywriting, as it always starts with games.

I hope to continue developing myself and my creative ideas through these forums. I'll do whatever I can to contribute whenever I can.
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!
Skull13

Postby Nanotchi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Oh hello there.

I'm a really huge dork named Nanotchi, or, alternately, DJYellow. Yeah. I really really want to write again.. After being stressed for two years to prepare for college, whoo hooo. I guess it's a Cal State for me. At least all that stress is over for now.

Well, after getting rejected from UCLA, I've decided to attempt to write again.. Man, I really don't like my older stories ._. I wanna make up for that XP. I really was a god awful writer. And I feel I've improved within the last two years... So we'll see~ hee.

Also, tamagotchis are the best. Always.
Nanotchi

Postby cubedcinder » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:14 am

Nanotchi wrote:Oh hello there.

I'm a really huge dork named Nanotchi, or, alternately, DJYellow. Yeah. I really really want to write again.. After being stressed for two years to prepare for college, whoo hooo. I guess it's a Cal State for me. At least all that stress is over for now.

Well, after getting rejected from UCLA, I've decided to attempt to write again.. Man, I really don't like my older stories ._. I wanna make up for that XP. I really was a god awful writer. And I feel I've improved within the last two years... So we'll see~ hee.

Also, tamagotchis are the best. Always.

Welcome back.
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Postby DukeyDukeyDoo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello.

I joined this forum to post some good GTS Story Ideas for anyone who needs any ideas.

I like GTS but only when someone gets shrunk.

So they're mostly micro-themed.

But I do like GTS. :)
DukeyDukeyDoo

Postby MissBuster » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello everyone, my name is MissBuster (Creative name, I know XD) but you may call me Heather. I'm a rather busy college student, but I always take the time to check out updates to both sites. Saying that, I've been lurking a lot... so it's about time I finally introduce myself (hopefully I'm not too late D:).

Like all of you, I've always gravitated to the idea of size changing even since childhood. I never really thought too much about the whole aspect of size, just a bunch of giant monsters or the likes from TV or movies came to mind. Maybe there were a few cartoon episodes where someone gets shrunken, or someone grows into a giant to fight an equally big monster... the usual stuff.

However after awhile, I noticed it was mostly guys who did the growing. Even in books, any references to female giants were practically nonexistent. Most girls would prefer to relate themselves to small and delicate creatures such as fairies, sacrificing a lot of power with such a petite size. Soon I began to think, what if a giant fairy princess could exist? She would be pretty, and strong enough to defend all the other smaller creatures, It would be the best of both worlds! Naturally it was very hard to relate to something which could be several stories tall and destructive like Godzilla, and mix that with a potential damsel in distress.

I was led to believe that it was too obscure to combine both of these things, but then I watched the Disney classic, Alice in Wonderland. What an interesting world it was, you surely could see the world a lot differently depending on the size you are. However, the biggest thing for me was Alice herself. Such a relate-able character was finally getting some long overdue growth! She didn't even need to do anything, I was just happy that girls could finally be represented in powerful positions as well. Finally, a situation where a character has control over something more than just dolls and toys!

Now these were some of my earliest memories of discovering GTS, it wasn't until around 2004 or so where it finally took off. I was just browsing around the internet and found a cute anime to watch, CardCaptor Sakura to be specific. It's definitely one of my most favorite shows, but little did I know it would awaken something from the past I have forgotten. Eventually in the series, Sakura gained the ability to grow with a special card. That's not all though, she used it to be on equal footing with a giant monster! The power to be huge was surely something, but it was even more unexpected that someone like Sakura could do it. Such an innocent little character, now powerful enough to do the Power Rangers job single-handedly.

Of course video-games played a huge role too. My brother had an Action Replay for the Gamecube, so we would normally play some smash brothers melee. We once played with a code where you could change size, making characters like Bowser even bigger and naturally much stronger. One day I had an interesting idea for a match up... Peach vs 3 Bowsers. Something unspeakable had an obvious winner at glance, but with a bit of a size boost Peach effortlessly won.

I used the Action Replay for other games we had, such as making my character in Animal Crossing huge XD It was really cute and surprisingly fun to do, and then the thought hit me while playing. How would my world be if I was a giantess, just like Alice and Sakura? I always did wonder how the power tasted, and after a dream I had where I finally experienced it, the taste is unrivaled.

Hungry for more, I decided to look around the internet for more giantess related stuff. I found unsettling things, cute things, but one of the main things I found was this site. I couldn't resist an archive of multiple media sightings, stories, and artwork... exactly what I wanted! I never thought other people were into this sort of thing, but here it was before my eyes.

(I could add more to this, but the rest speaks for itself :P)

Anyways, I've been wanting to sign up for awhile here, as I'm a huge fan of this site (if my story didn't already specify that XD) I decided it would be best to join this forum to contribute my own stuff to the very site I've admired for so long, the place where I began. I do hope to contribute with some artwork, stories, or just general topics whilst making some new friends on the way :D
MissBuster

Next

Return to ACGTS