The Introductions Thread

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

Re: The Introductions Thread

Postby SenkouShin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:37 am

MissBuster wrote:Saying that, I've been lurking a lot... so it's about time I finally introduce myself (hopefully I'm not too late D:).

It's never too late to introduce yourself. Don't think that for a second. We could use more positive and active people here, so let me be an older member to welcome you to VGGTS in case no one else has yet.

Then again, I've done a lot of lurking myself as of late. I contribute things through Cinder but I've had a forum account for months and never used it. Time to change that even if it's only for a reintroduction.

Hello all, I go by SenkouShin, or just Senkou or Sen for short. I used to go by SenkouHakuZero years ago...but decided to abandon it as I never really used it anywhere else. The new name means either "Lightning Heart" or "True Thunderbolt" depending on how you want to translate the words meanings and flip the words around or not.

My story with interest in giantess is about the same with others on the way of realizing I had it at a young age, it disappeared in adolescence and reappeared during my later high school years. In fact, I found this site right when my junior year ended and lurked around until a year later when I contributed my first story (GS Episode Blue) in the last month of my senior year.

I tend to like gentle giantess more then violent, although it's not just limited to that. There's a lot of reasons to it but I'd rather not bore everyone with the reasons why. However the amount of it is pretty lacking as far as finding it elsewhere though, so I try to contribute in the very little ways that I can.

I'm just a story writer mainly because it's really hard to draw for me. When I was kid I was bitten by a brown recluse, the second most poisonous spider in the world, in my right dominant hand. The nerve damage was pretty bad and I was lucky enough to not have it amputated. Doing most things is fine but trying to hold a pencil and expect straight lines to come out is kinda hard though.

I wrote and finished Doshindo in what took me two years to finish mostly because of life issues. That's when I decided to leave and hope I could succeed somewhere else..but...that didn't go anywhere. After enduring a lot of personal hardship I decided to come back to VGGTS as..well...giantess is a part of me no matter what I want to think about it.

My current project is doing some comics using the game Elder Scrolls V Skryim and it's modular system as a base. I'll a start up a thread for that shortly as I've been holding back on that for a while. Unsure if I'll do other story writing anymore but if someone wants help with a story feel free to ask as I'm game to help, co write or just plain listen, and that last bit just goes for everything in general.

That's enough of my rambling. Hello once again to everyone on the boards and may we make this place better as we move along.
SenkouShin

Postby RetroSinister » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:36 pm

I'll give some love to this section. My name is RetroSinister, better known as Retro. 31 and a long time macro fan. I knew I was interested in size change since I was a kid with Alice in Wonderland, and it became a bit more of an obsession as a teenager thanks to the "Miserable" video from Lit. I've lurked the site for at least 7-8 years at this point, but really never added much for conversation, but am always willing to talk. Especially on my Twitter
RetroSinister

Postby lllll1337 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 am

Hey everyone. My name is lllll1337, which I still haven't decided on a pronunciation for.

I've been interested in size play for as long as I can remember, with a strong inclination towards vore content. When I turned 13 and started to realize that girls are pretty neat, I started lurking VGGTS, Eka's, and other sites. But watching those communities from a distance just wasn't enough at a certain point. I wanted to start contributing the kind of content that I wanted to see more of. Writing is the only thing I've ever been any good at, so I figured, why not sharpen that skill while also indulging in some good old wish fulfillment?

I got into the game a couple years ago on Writing.com and Deviantart, though I haven't gotten much attention thus far. Most of my stories on both those sites contain varying levels of sexual content- just a forewarning if anyone's interested in reading them. None of that spicy stuff will make it to VGGTS/ACGTS, of course, but that's the way I like this place. I've always had a soft spot for the gentler, more innocent side of macrophillia, especially on the writing front. I love the nutty, impossibly large-scale narratives that this community spins. Stories like "Icy Invasion" and the "Mile-High Dream" series are the kind of stuff I picture as late 90s animated specials on Cartoon Network in my head. Not purely because of 'kid-friendliness,' but because they carry a special kind of joyous, nostalgic zaniness that warms my heart and calms my nerves.

But all pretentious rambling aside, I'm just here because I like this community and want to contribute wherever I can. So... Yeah, that's all there is to it :)
lllll1337

Postby LucybonesSquirrel » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 am

I've been posting alot of art here from time to time, so I may not need any lengthy introduction. But I figured I might as well reintroduce myself briefly to those who may not know me very well.

My name is LucybonesSquirrel, more known as ConkerGuru at other places on the net.

My interest for GTS started when I was fairly young, but I won't bore you with the details. Later on in my early teenage years I was introduced to the VGGTS and ACGTS sites by one of my closest classmate friends. Since then I've been lurking on the sites for 10 years. I usually focus on the gentle nature of macrophilia.

For over 2 years I've been contributing to the site with GTS/Macro pics of Lazy Lucy(with exceptions in some cases). This year however, after re-discovering an episode online of Mickey Mouse Works that was banned in the US for frightening/disturbing scenes(Minnie Takes Care Of Pluto), I decided to stop making Lazy Lucy GTS pics and instead focus more on Minnie Mouse. After having written on my first Mickey Mouse GTS story nothing else but Minnie matters to me now.

From looking at all the drawings and stories featured on the sites, I was a bit disappointed to find out that none of them featured Minnie as the focus. Despite this, I will try to bring as many GTS/Macro drawings of her as I possibly can.

Well, that's all there is to my little rambling, but I'm here for pretty much the same reasons as everyone else, and I will keep contributing to whichever Video Game or Cartoon series I can.
LucybonesSquirrel

Postby bakaultima » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

Hey my name is Sean I go by bakaultima I found this site back in....I'm not even sure when it was 06-07 I think I was reading fanfiction and found it by accident let's just say one of the zelda gets stories hooked me. I have been off and on here for a number of years I have written one story super sized samus but I need to make it longer before I try to put it up here. I also have a few ideas I'm hoping to write so the metroid section grows I'm a huge metroid fan. So any questions for me ask I'm a pretty open person.
bakaultima

Postby Darvos5 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Heya, I'm new here, figured I should introduce myself. I'm from the Netherlands, 20 years old. I intend to study the English language and culture starting next semester. Like most people here, I suspect, I've always had a fascination for size differences.

I prefer my giantesses gentle, with equal preference with regards to shy and careful or coy and teasing. I'm also partial to girls who use their size advantage to domineer or manipulate in a subtle manner. I'm not big on death or vore, however.

My fine motor skills aren't too great, so I'm not much of an artist, but I'm passionate about writing, so you can probably expect a couple stories from me. I also love helping people grow in this regard, so if you'd like some constructive criticism, let me know.

Hope you'll have me.
Darvos5

Postby Korume » Sat May 13, 2017 11:16 pm

I'd like to introduce myself as well. You can just call me Korume. I'm from the U.S., 20 years old. I can say I have the vggts site to thank for kicking off my interests in female giants actually. Finding some content of it when I was much younger certainly jumpstarted that.

I prefer somewhat destructive and cruel giantesses; stomping around and causing lots of destruction with their strength. Playful ones aren't so bad either, so those are a definite second in my book. I'm fine with vore, though the more NSFW stuff isn't for me.

I'm currently learning how to draw, so I might make some art in the future, but other than that, I'm also trying my hand at writing, so I'm hoping to share some of my stories with you all. I'm always open for any constructive criticism as well; it's always good to aim to improve after all.

On that note, nice to meet you all!
Once a Nep, always a Nep.
Korume

Previous

Return to ACGTS