New GTS Sighting in W.I.T.C.H.

This board is for discussing anything related to A&C GTS World. General discussion of anime and cartoons is welcome as well as long as topics abide by the forum rules.

New GTS Sighting in W.I.T.C.H.

Postby dbzman315 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi im new but i am an advent TGS Lover since age 6 and i want to help ou tas much as i can to this great sight and i'm always finding good GTS content all the time so i look forward to giving out as much info and sources as possible.

So to begin while scanning for more gts i came across an episode of witch and found that the Irma Lair (element of water) Can creating a gigantic version of herself out of pure liquid water using herself as a nexus of this watery giant. in G is for Garbage irma's friends are under a hypnotic trances and it is up to her to save her friends, in doing so she sucks up all the water from a lake, stomps Will, picks him up and places him on a tree and battles her friends. It isn't until one of them uses lightning to shock her that ends her giant watery form, decent if not pretty water giantess , a good pov shot of her foot as she brings it down to stomp on the dude and theres even a handheld scene.

The link is at the bottom. also the link to the video i made and also check my youtube page you'll find alot of giantess videos courtesy of ACGTS AND VGGTS and giantesscity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmIxSXBAWc
dbzman315

Re: New GTS Sighting in W.I.T.C.H.

Postby cubedcinder » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks! :D
cubedcinder
Site Admin

Return to ACGTS